.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sabbath School for a New Generation

Among Seventh Day Adventists, Sabbath School is a time for discussion and learning. It is the belief of this site that Sabbath School should be an exciting venue for the discussion of new ideas, instead of rehashing old arguments. So welcome to a virtual Sabbath School, a Sabbath School for a new generation.

My Photo
Name:

I am an Electrical Engineer, working at Intel in the Portland area. I received my undergraduate degree from Walla Walla College and graduate degrees from the University of Southern California. The views expressed on this website are my own and do not reflect the viewpoints of anybody else. I reserve the right to change my mind at any point in time.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Adventist Blogroll

So I ran into another Adventist blogger online, David Hamstra, who listed about fifty Adventist blogs. Wow I'm glad somebody was keeping track of all us out here (He calls us Sevies). So he inspired me to actually start up a blogroll. I had an account with blogrolling.com but I never did anything with it. So my blogroll has all the sites he listed, plus I added Monte Sahlin, which is the only Adventist blog that I have been checking on a regular basis.

If you have a blogrolling account, you can import this list onto your own blog roll. The instructions are located here and my OPML URL is http://rpc.blogrolling.com/opml.php?r=d179d77c30291f8653ff3467444088a2
Hopefully this will help get something started.