.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sabbath School for a New Generation

Among Seventh Day Adventists, Sabbath School is a time for discussion and learning. It is the belief of this site that Sabbath School should be an exciting venue for the discussion of new ideas, instead of rehashing old arguments. So welcome to a virtual Sabbath School, a Sabbath School for a new generation.

My Photo
Name:

I am an Electrical Engineer, working at Intel in the Portland area. I received my undergraduate degree from Walla Walla College and graduate degrees from the University of Southern California. The views expressed on this website are my own and do not reflect the viewpoints of anybody else. I reserve the right to change my mind at any point in time.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Useful resources in the side bar

I have started a list of useful resources, which can be found in the sidebar. Today I added three websites of particular interest. These websites are good sources of written material. Early Christian Writings and Early Jewish Writings, like their names suggest, are concerned with the early writings on which our faith is based. In addition to all the books of the Bible, hese websites include discussion and links to websites with full text for hundreds of other writings written by the Christian church and Jewish religion. For history and commentary, I would recommend checking these sites first.

The other site, Religion Online, is a library of over 5000 articles and book chapters. I haven't had a chance to fully go through the site, but it seems there is some quality material that should be worth looking into.