.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sabbath School for a New Generation

Among Seventh Day Adventists, Sabbath School is a time for discussion and learning. It is the belief of this site that Sabbath School should be an exciting venue for the discussion of new ideas, instead of rehashing old arguments. So welcome to a virtual Sabbath School, a Sabbath School for a new generation.

My Photo
Name:

I am an Electrical Engineer, working at Intel in the Portland area. I received my undergraduate degree from Walla Walla College and graduate degrees from the University of Southern California. The views expressed on this website are my own and do not reflect the viewpoints of anybody else. I reserve the right to change my mind at any point in time.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Another article on AToday

Alden Thompson is writing about patience when you feel that the church has not come to the right decision. One thing I noticed about the GC this year is that they seem to be talking about the same things that they talked about 5 and 10 years ago. More involvement for women and young people. Not much has changed, so I tend to get skeptical about such talk, but I have to be patient that some day the church will come to a conclusion on these issues.